Notary Public Portsmouth
Evening and weekend visits are also available.
The following Notaries offer Notarisation.
Each person whose signature is to be certified must provide one of the following original identification documents at the time of the appointment.
- Driving licence (with photo card)
- National identity card (EEA state members)
- An armed forces pass (with photo and signature)
- Other government issue ID (with photo and signature)
- Residence permit
In addition, the Notary requires proof of residence, which can be one of the following original documents:
- Bank statement or letter from bank
- Utility bill or council tax bill (not mobile phone bill)
- Tenancy agreement
- Inland revenue tax demand or self assessment statement
When I am acting for a corporate client:
- Certificate of incorporation or such company documents as we agree together
- Latest report and audited accounts
- Up to date partnership agreement
In addition to the above, each individual signatory will need to produce one of the identification documents mentioned above.